1).A (UI) is a channel among human and PC connection – the space where a client will interface with a PC or machine to finish errands. The reason for a UI is to empower a client to adequately control a PC or machine they are collaborating with, and for input to be gotten with the end goal to convey powerful finishing of errands.
• The impatience that human has while using computers is one of the human factors in the interaction.
Memory is Limited:
• The human memory is limited and not as the computer’s memory it is not at all working as human’s memory which is understood by less humans while operating the computers.
• The humans are capable of making errors while the computers does not make error until and unless the one handling them is doing some error.
Changes in User:
• The main human factor is that there is a need to make the user i.e. human to learn how to operate the computers accordingly.
Humans need rest:
• The human needs rest while the computers only need the power or electricity to process the work.
1. Visibility of system status: The system ought to dependably keep clients educated about what is happening, through proper criticism inside sensible time.
2. Match between system and the real world: The system ought to talk the clients’ dialect, with words, expressions and ideas commonplace to the client, as opposed to framework situated terms.
3. User control and freedom: Clients regularly pick system works by error and will require an unmistakably stamped to leave the undesirable state without experiencing an all-encompassing discourse.
4. Consistency and standards : Clients ought not need to ponder whether distinctive words, circumstances, or activities mean a similar thing. Pursue stage traditions.
5. Error Prevention :. Stunningly better than great blunder messages is a watchful structure which keeps an issue from happening in any case.
6. Recognition rather than recall: Make objects, activities, and choices obvious. The client ought not need to recollect data starting with one a player in the discourse then onto the next. path
7. Flexibility and Efficiency : removed by the amateur client – may frequently accelerate the cooperation for the master client to such an extent that the system can take into account both unpracticed.
8. Aesthetic and smallest design: Dialogue ought not contain data which is unessential or once in a while required. Each additional unit of data in an exchange contends with the significant units of data and reduces their relative visibility.
9. Help users Recognize, diagnose, and recover from errors: Blunder messages ought to be communicated in plain language (no programs)definitely demonstrate the issue, and helpfully propose an answer.
10. help and documentation: Despite the fact that it is better if the system can be utilized without documentation, it might be important to give assistance and documentation.